Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Fishing Rods and the Stuck ups

Last night, i attempted working out. I am not fat, but i am definitely not skinny....basically, i have a big butt. I am willing to say that, because its not that bad. haha, anyway, i did about 50 sit-ups, and 50 leg lifts (each leg). The hardest thing i did was i tied a belt around my feet, and lifted my legs up and held them, which was really hard. BUT IT WORKS! I can actually feel my legs! I kinda got this feeling when i played volleyball, but i don't think its fun anymore because these freshman girls came in and think they are sooooooo good. Do you know any good/Fast workouts?

What's up with that? I mean, as i look down at the lower grades, some of these people are REALLY stuck on themselves. There were a couple of guys that graduated when i was in eighth grade. Everyone thought they were going places, they had decent grades, and they were good in sports. Currently, one of them has a kid, and they have no jobs. They come to the school every night to play basketball. IT WAS NOT THE ECONOMY'S FAULT. These men are just stuck in the past! They can't let the fact go that they are not in high school anymore, and are not the "stars" they used to be. Will it happen again in some of these lower classes? (Hehe, the junior class is almost perfect...!!Just Kidding!!)

Change in subject, I finished my fishing rod! I made it for my cousin Blaze (yes, his name is blaze. I wish she would had named him different, but it kinda fits him now, there is no other possible name for him....) But i have to wait until June (his birthday), to give it to him. In the meantime, i think i will make a pink sparkly one for my cousin Dove (Yes, another unique name, but that one is more normal, and actually runs in the family ) =]

Their parents will hate me when the kids will actually want to use the fishing rods to go fishing, but its kinda a payback for all the frustration that they cause me by their stupidity. I'm not really going to explain their stupidity, but just take my word for it.

Hey, if you actually read this, can you leave a comment? I just want to know if SOMEONE READS MY WORDS.

To my one follower, I bid you farewell. (<-Isn't that silly? I think its Corny, but it sounds like something i should but down.....)

@A Girl@

No comments:

Post a Comment