Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Speech

In my forestry class, i have to write a speech about an Agricultural issue. Any ideas?

I want to write about the pros and con's of butchering horses, but i need to have a motivation for typing. When i write, i usually have to be completely absorbed in the topic. I write really well like that. Maybe one of these days i will post a link of my Career report last year. IT WAS AMAZING! Not to brag or anything, but my English teacher told all her classes about how i had a strong voice, and that my passions really came out through my writing. ( I should mention that i wrote 7 pages about acting) I NEED THAT MOTIVATION.

My agriculture teacher believes that i should be able to do this well, and i should. That's the frustrating part....

ON A GOOD NOTE:
I got the highest test score out of both U.S History classes. I had a score of 83/80. Isn't that cool?!?

Also, I finished tying all the guides onto the fishing rod I am making for my little cousin. I think he's going to really like it. Its green, which is an awesome color.

Well, i doubt i am going to get to type anything else on here today, because i have practice tonight and a lot of stuff to do before then.

To my nonexistent readers, I bid you farewell.

@The girl who can't write today@

No comments:

Post a Comment